Lucky Ayeki is a Partner in the firm’s Dispute Resolution Team. He has over 20 years post-call qualification experience and is deeply involved in the prosecution of cases both at the court of first instance and at the appellate level, up to the Supreme Court. Lucky has acquired vast knowledge in his area of practice and is widely acknowledged for his negotiation and mediation skills. Nevertheless, Lucky has an undiluted passion for litigation.
He has recently been involved in the following transactions:
- Represented a multinational company in a N500 million suit for environmental pollution.
- Facilitated an out-of-court settlement of a tax claim for a leading manufacturing company.
- Representing a major financial institution in an action for breach of contract.
- Representing a leading telecommunication company in an action for the wrongful erection of communication equipment.
- Acting for the defendant in an action for breach of contract and misrepresentation wherein the claimant is claiming several millions of Naira.
- Representing a multinational company in an action for wrongful termination of the contract of employment.
- Debt recovery for financial institutions.
- Arbitration proceedings in Oil related matter.
- Represented a multinational company in land dispute.
Lucky obtained a bachelor’s degree in Law from the University of Calabar and is called to the Nigerian Bar and has a qualifying Certificate as a member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (UK).