On the 15th of January 2019, the Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria, released the Nigerian Code of Corporate Governance 2018 (the “2018 Code”). Although the 2018 Code has adopted a voluntary (“adopt and explain”) approach, it is expected that Relevant Entities shall report on the application of the Code in their annual reports for financial year ending after January 1, 2020. Click to find out more on the compliance requirements across the six broad parts of the Code.
- Gala Dinner Celebration for 50th Anniversary of Odujinrin and Adefulu
- Impeachment Panel Under Section 188 of the 1999 Constitution: Whether a Mere Fact-Finding Panel
- Evaluating the Validity of Electronic Signatures
- Review of Some Key Provisions in the Companies and Allied Matters Act 2020
- The Companies and Allied Matters Act 2020 – Reforms From a Finance Perspective